Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pedal for Haiti

It's Saturday now and Monty and friends have made the trek from Yuma to Gila Bend, and yesterday to Eloy, AZ. From there a short ride ( in a real vehicle) home for the weekend turned into a long ride home due to an accident on the I-10 south of Phoenix. Yuk! Anyway, they made it home and were glad to be with family and sleeping in their own bed. So Monty will preach Sunday and then we'll decide whether to go back to Eloy Sunday late or Monday early.

The banner on the back of the truck looks great. But a half hour installation took the better part of two hours. Part of the problem was me. I didn't want to remove all of the emblems that came with the truck, so working around them was a challenge. There are good reasons for that problem, but I won't bore you with them. Just don't think I was being hard to get along with. You wouldn't ever think that anyway would you?

My next blog will document the ride from Eloy to Tucson. That will be Monday evening. By the way, Monty's blog is www.montysbikeride.com. That blog will give you another perspective from the biker's side.

No comments:

Post a Comment